Top Social

a happy list: 32

Monday, September 29, 2014


Giving a stranger a ride to work / Taking a bath with my bebe and finally using the gold sparkle bubble bar we got from Lush forever ago / Eating Fall Delight and watching The Woman In Black / The cute tea party I had with Mila, Katherine, Leah, Riley, and Kayla / Getting cute Christmas socks / When I was sick and Jake pampered me / Learning about a great summer opportunity we may be able to take (!!!!!) / Eating salad with balsamic dressing (it's unfortunately been a while since salad has been in my body :(... ) / ALL THE RAIN <3 / Getting two new beanies

- - - - -

Funny things people have said...

Jake: "Trixie, I support you morally."

My mom (via text): "Cute pictures of you and Jake. Do not let that hissing cat into the house! It will pee!"

Jake: "I like to confuse Trixie, ya know?"

Kayla (at the tea party, from across the table): "Emily, what are your legs doing?"

- - - - -

In other news, I just learned how to curl my hair correctly at the ripe age of 20... normal? Perhaps. LOL.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

P.S. Here's some links that made me happy this week and will make you happy too! This ted talk about happiness, Emma Watson's UN speech, and this vine by Chris Delia.
8 comments on "a happy list: 32"
  1. Okay, I love lush! I just got a bath bomb from there the other week and it was amazing. My bathroom still smells soo good hahaha. I will have to try the bubble bar you speak of.

    -leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like Halloween. Love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha. yeah, my dress is red but these pictures made the color weird. but halloween is awesome so i'm not complaining :)

      Delete
  3. I learned to curl my hair at 22... so you're doing way better than me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely hair! And it's so long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks amazing!! I wish I could get my hair to look like that. It doesn't do much, no matter how hard I try. lol! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment. Made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha! i love new girl! thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahaha you are the funniest person irl. no prob! thanks for coming! it was super fun!

    ReplyDelete