Top Social

A Happy List: 164

Monday, July 31, 2017





Painting again. I am giving away paintings every Monday on my Instagram. Check it out! / Tucker found a little girlfriend at the dog park and it was SO. CUTE. / Finding this table and these chairs on Craigslist for $70!!! / It was cool this week and it was sooooo nice. NOT a summer person. / Being driven in the car in New York City. Front seat view was A+. / The black and white cookies from Pick A Bagel. Also the bagels from Pick A Bagel. / I started reading a Stephen King book (I am going in chronological order) and thought I hadn't read it before. Well, after I got like 20 pages in I remember I already read it lol. / Driving around looking at all the pretty old houses in Connecticut. / Tucker cuddled me for like, 10 seconds and it was so glorious. / OK ALSO. Freckled Fox is following my photography Instagram and Alexys Gabrielle is following my personal Instagram!! I'm like, do you guys like my stuff or was this an accident? Fan girling either way.

Comment something that made you happy this past week!

XOXO
- - - - -
E


Post Comment
Post a Comment