Top Social

bae night

Saturday, September 27, 2014
So, since my mother has been gone on vacation (yes, we live in my mother's basement #notashamed) I have rearranged her Netflix cue. Jake was on the mish during some prettttty good movie releases, so I've been catching him up! First we watched Ghost Town (which was even better than I remembered it) and then we watched The Woman In Black. I skipped class that day (what else is new) and so I decided to finally go grocery shopping and make a night of it. Hence, "bae night".

(For those of you who are wondering what this "bae" thing is, it means "before anything else" and we use it in a funny manner. It's a term coined by adolescent girls, and this video does a pretty good job at explaining it and is also literally LOL.)


No one gets left behind on Bae Night.

Also, buying a massive amount of Nesquick from Costco was probably one of the best decisions I've made ever.

I've already seen The Woman In Black, so I'm embarrassed to admit I jumped wayyy more than Jake did. Like, 80x more. That man is a solid rock of fearlessness. He said he thought it was scary, but he never jumped! Maybe it's a man thing LOL. Anyways, if you have yet to see The Woman In Black, you must see it! Also, this movie night thing has been A-MAZ-ING and the perfect way to wind down, so if you have any faves you wanna share, send them our way!

XOXO
- - - - -
E


7 comments on "bae night"
  1. Donnie darko (if you haven't already seen it). lol we watched it a couple weeks ago and spent more time analyzing it after than the length of the actual movie.

    -leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! i love that movie! i watched it a while ago and it is super confusing. definitely will have to watch it again. thanks for the suggestion!

      Delete
  2. I have always been too scared to watch that movie - ha! I am a scaredy cat. This looks like a blast, I love movie nights. Also no shame about living in your mamas basement, soon that's probably where we are gonna wind up for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH I LOVE ETERNAL SUNSHINE OF THE SPOTLESS MIND SOOOO MUCH. we'll have to add hook to our list! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH, NESQUICK, I WANT. GIMME GIMME. I also have no one to watch scary movies with because (despite living in a house full of boys) everyone is scared of horror movies. Isn't that kind of the point?! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, I hate scary movies.
    It must be soooo convenient living at your mom's. And so cheap. And you don't have kids, so why the heck not?? Anyway, I'm kind of jealous, in a way, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it seriously is. like, it's nice cause we can just focus on school kind and not work our bums off trying to juggle jobs and work ya know? also saving on rent is a definite plus. the one downside is we are living with the parent lol, but she's in italy for three weeks so we've had the house to ourselves! but yeah, i'm super lucky that she has an empty basement, because i don't know how we'd survive without it!

      Delete