Top Social

a happy list: 30

Monday, September 15, 2014

This picture (!!!) / Lunch with Mila / Jake bringing me home a little-tiny-baby cinnamon roll / Driving home from school with the top down / Finally going camping!!! / Hiking to Cecret Lake / The most delicious trail mix from Trader Joe's (the breakfast mix with craisins, white chocolate chips, almonds and something else) / Rita's Italian Ice with Alena / Eating veggie hot dogs (always a favorite, let's be real) / Setting a goal to go running, and actually going running (!!!!)

Some funny things people have said this week...

My mom (telling me her reaction to the stray cat being in the entry way): "Get out of my house you piece of crap!!!"

My 3-year-old niece: "I have one?" (Referring to my candy)
Me: *points to her mom*
My niece: *shakes head fiercely and frightfully*

My mom (giving the stray cat some food): "I hope you choke."

My 3-year-old niece (walks up to Trixie): "Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Trixie!!!"

Me (via text message): "The at hissed at me again"
My mom: "Don't feed that cat anymore. It's wild and bad." "It needs to go"

My 3-year-old niece (overhearing my mom telling my sister about the stray cat): "It's dumb cat!!!"

Needless to say, there is a stray cat that comes to our house every night. I started feeding it. It's super weird and will like meow and then hiss right after. It's kinda a bi***. My mom hates it, but I am trying to condition it to be kind. Wish me luck!

XOXO
- - - - -
E
4 comments on "a happy list: 30"
  1. I love these little lists of yours.

    I do something similar by keeping track of the funny/cute things my kids say ("that's what she said" for my 9 and 4 year old girls; "cool story, bro" for my 2 year old son) and I love looking back through the archives of their little bits of wisdom. Love that you keep track of fun quotes from your lives as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol i can't think of anything cuter than a 2-year-old saying "cool story, bro"! it really is fun to look back on things huh!

      Delete
  2. that photo is truly adorable! you should probably frame it... & cecret lake is gorrrrgeous! i love it up there, such a good little hike. & i'm definitely going to try that trail mix :)
    -k
    www.kerryjune.com

    ReplyDelete