Top Social

how to achieve the perfect messy bun

Saturday, September 13, 2014
I don't know about everyone else in the world, but my buns always looks horrible. They're either too tight, or like really loose? I just can't achieve the messy look! Ah! But then, the other day I had a break through. The secret is...




Don't wash your hair for five days. HA! The perfect grease and mess right there. 

XOXO
- - - - -
E




6 comments on "how to achieve the perfect messy bun"
  1. it does look perfect :D
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg if I tried to do a bun after not washing my hair for 5 days I would look like a gross grease monkey. I don't know why you look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha so true!! I'm currently going off 4 days with a wonderful messy bun. Holla!

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously!! so weird how that works, but thank the heavens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these photos and your greasy head

    ReplyDelete