Top Social

playin' hooky

Thursday, September 18, 2014
So, on Monday I was able to sneak a peak at a new thrift store in American Fork, Tag's Thrift! I got this oversized plaid skirt and turned it into a cute jumper!

Also, it's important to note I made it a whole... 2 weeks with the whole "I'm going to go to every class and not miss any intentionally!!" before I decided to stay home and get stuff done LOL. But in my defense, I have no underwear left, or pajamas. There are like three baskets of clothes that need to be washed. Also, we are low on dishes and haven't been grocery shopping in weeks. Haha, so I'm calling in the big guns today (aka school-skipping-Emily) and getting shiz done!! 

It's easier too, when this little friend is helping out by being the cutest dog in the world. 


Don't forget to check out Tag's Thrift in American Fork! Their grand opening is tomorrow! There will be a little cafe in the store, so it's bound to be an amazing place!

I'm in a competition with this whole re-fashion thing, so if you love me please comment! If you don't know what to comment, tell me what your favorite song is. I need some new music!!

XOXO
- - - - -
E

11 comments on "playin' hooky"
  1. THIS IS SO MUCH MORE THAN I EVER THOUGHT IT WOULD BE! seriously cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! thanks! i love your skirts, btw. you did a great job!

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited to go check it out seeing as it's uber close! Huzzah. Also, that restyle is on point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait so cute! I love what you did with the skirt! teach me your pink tights ways!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lighting in your place looks so nice! That might be a weird compliment, but I've been noticing how dark my apt is. Really nice job on the skirt!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah, lots of it is lighting the image in photoshop, but it does have some nice morning light with the big windows. and thank you! that means a lot coming from you :)

      Delete
  5. I just died over this outfit!! You totally rock it! I don't think I could pull this off but I LOVE it on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't start skipping class intentionally until my senior year of college. What a brown noser. But really, no clean clothes at all. I even bought clothes at D.I. because that was faster than doing laundry. School turns me into a hobo. Just wait 'til next year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! That is such a cute look on you and I love what you did with the skirt :).

    Tamara
    www.trulytamara.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha, i know the feeling. i certainly did that a time or two in school. sometimes you just have to get stuff done ... or need to sleep in ;) hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha them feels. I told myself I wasn't going to miss class to "be productive" this semester...and I didn't last two weeks. You did well!

    ReplyDelete