Top Social

A Happy List: 165

Monday, August 14, 2017



This fry recipe is SO GOOD.



Tucker threw up worms :( More to come on that later! So I covered every surface of my body and disinfected the apartment lol. Also, I was on the other side of a metal door, trying to keep it open with a rock, when Tucker saw a dog and LUNGED after it. It slammed my hand on the corner of the metal door and this is what happened lol. I woke up in the middle of the night with it STILL hurting. #dogsaredangerous


When you tell your husband to get you a blanket but he covers you in a "pillow blanket" instead.

- - - - -

On to the happy list!

1/ Sitting on trains backwards. (My mom hates this lol.) 

2/ The show Atypical. 

3/ Trimming my plant from Ikea. The ends kept dying? Now it looks like one of those fig trees everyone is obsessed with. 

4/ Small talk with people at dog parks. 

5/ Seeing Tucker be chased by literally 10 dogs lol. He was the star of the show and it was so funny. He flippin' loved it. Me on the other hand... #nervousdogmom.

6/ The way Rachel Lindsey talks to Copper lol. It's so funny. I also like her sad face she used when the guys said something sad haha. 

7/ J went to the grocery store and got every 👏 thing 👏 on 👏 the 👏 list. Since I am on break I am trying out some new recipes! Most of what I've tried out so far has been really good. 

8/ Finishing Awkward. It was v cute. 

9/ When dogs watch T.V. 

10/ Tucker just jumped on the couch and laid down next to me! He stayed a whole three minutes without me petting him before leaving lol. 

Funny things people said this week:
We were talking about how people die during childbirth. J was like, "What if it was really weird but like I died during your child birth?"

J: "Em, I'm wiping hair on my face! I'm doing it to build a resistance." (Because my hair is always in his face lol.) 

We went to the dog park and there were a ton of other dogs there. Tucker played with them for a long time and then we drove home. On the drive home, we were talking about how much fun Tucker had. J usually isn't a "dog dad" but he started going off about him saying, "He is popular, Em!! He's an athlete... he's very sociable. And you know what, out of all the dogs I've seen him with, I haven't seen one run faster than him." I have lol-ed at this again both typing it and editing for typos hahahah. 

A classmate told me I looked like Sandy from Grease because I was wearing faux leather leggings lol. Best compliment. 

So when the trains are still at Grand Central, there isn't any service. I usually just play around on my phone until we are above ground. So, I was sitting down and playing Candy Crush. This business man next to me said, "Are you getting service?!?!" and looked over at my phone. He saw I was playing Candy Crush and was like, "Oh, you're doing nothing." hahaha. 

J: "Yelp's like, "Looking for lunch?!" Ugh! No! I already have my lunch picked out and it's Taco Bell!!!!!! You think they would know by now!"

XOXO
- - - - -
E


Post Comment
Post a Comment