Top Social

spokane day 2

Thursday, September 4, 2014
My grandma mentioned there was a donut place with zombie donuts, so naturally we had to make it a priority. Although, I do feel it's important to note my love for aliens, because I feel like that is going to be the next big "thing" and then everyone will claim they love aliens and The X-Files and Jake and I will have really been watching it the whole time like #originalhipsters. Anyways, back to the zombies!

How cute is this little zombie donut?! I am literally so obsessed.

Have I mentioned my husband is a super attractive-mega skilled-zombie killer? Well, he is. As you can see.

I don't know which is more important in this photo. The Dawn of the Donut truck with zombie blood prints all over it, or the "Asian World" sign in the background! Lol!

Jake got a Brain. Or an apple fritter with raspberry glaze, if you will.

I couldn't NOT get this little guy. Look how cute he is!! Lesions and all :). He even had raspberry filling. Gory for some, but amazing for us!

After getting our donut fill, we headed down to Riverfront Park.



The river was so beautiful!!


Never got to see what this "wall of little heroes" was about, but with a title like that I'm sure it was interesting!


THE TRASH EATING GOAT. You just push a button and he (a suction) sucks your trash right up!! So clever, so clever.

Giant wagon that doubles as a slide? Ok.

Ah. Alas, folks. Here's a picture of me not posing for a picture Jake is taking of me, because I'm too excited to finally eat an almond pretzel with caramel sauce. After waiting 6 minutes for it to be baked, waiting 3 seconds for a picture is just too much! (Although, apparently there is one in Utah in South Jordan or something... so I've just been missing out!)


We took Jake to get a D'lish hamburger! Their fry sauce has pickles in it or something, and is super delicious. Also, the fries... ah the fries! Jake's verdict on the burger was that it was one of the best he's had. So, a success in our book. 

We ended the day with a delicious Italian dinner!! As you can see by the look on Jake's face, it was a good day ;)

XOXO
- - - - -
E


6 comments on "spokane day 2"
  1. I love this. It looks like so much fun. Also, don't know if it's just my computer but your photos are like super big and blown up. Although I like looking through your photos on a larger scale. Go big or go home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food. haha. Looks like it was a fun trip. And that burger makes me want a burger :|

    ReplyDelete
  3. zombie doughnuts? what even. awesome. I had no idea Spokane had so many random cool things, like the giant wagon?! also, cute dress, cute socks, and cute feet. A+.

    - Leah

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay - dawn of the donut? that made me laugh so hard, what a cool idea! my husband is a huge walking dead fan & he would have been all over that. we went to spokane a few summers ago while my grandparents served a mission there and we loved it! washington is so beautiful. (and d'lish burgers..right on. they are so good.) i'm so glad you had a good time! ps your dress collection is to die for.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hate pants. Also yay for your grandparents! What a fun place to serve! You should definitely take your husband to a zombie donut shop. It's like a fan's dream come true LOL.

      Delete
  5. The Asian World market is awesome, we went there every time we visited Spokane! For the next week or so after that we basically ate Korean every lunch hahah Also we used to go to Kiev Market, which is nearby, and of course, have half a car stuffed with the Russian treats :-)

    ReplyDelete