Top Social

a happy list: 29

Monday, September 8, 2014


Seeing cops in uniform eat ice cream cones / Finding cotton candy grapes at Sprouts / Finding cotton candy grapes cheaper at Macey's / Starting school!! / Eavesdropping on BYU students attempts to hit on each other by asking "So, where are you from?" / How friendly and funny all the people on campus are (I forgot!) / The guy at Chaps who took four accidental videos instead of us instead of one picture / Seeing the pink lakes when we flew into SLC / Eating Guru's tofu tacos / Watching some good episodes of The X-Files (the one with Gibson and the one with the bat guy)

I'll tell ya, being back at school has been so nice! I really missed the routine and amusement it provided. I just feel like I'm headed somewhere when I'm going to school. When I'm not doing it, I just feel like I'm stuck and it's such a gross/weird feeling. So, needless to say... yes, I am liking school so far. Lol!

XOXO
- - - - -
E
2 comments on "a happy list: 29"
  1. We are back at school too, and I know what you mean about having a routine again-- I prefer it!

    PS we have been watching X-Files everyday for a few weeks haha. It's addicting! Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I've never thought of that! I'll have to start going there :)

    ReplyDelete