Top Social

Photo: Mila and Jeremy

Tuesday, September 16, 2014
I got to photograph this cute couple the other day!! It was really nice photographing a fellow photographer! Sorry for all the pictures, but I just couldn't not post the following.



























































XOXO
- - - - -
E

9 comments on "Photo: Mila and Jeremy"
  1. These are absolutely gorgeous! I love the interaction of the couple in them, it looks so natural and real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with literally every picture - I looked through them like 6 times. What a gorgeous couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pictures are so perfect! you've got serious talent, lady. i love your photoraphy style & especially the shopping car pictures :)
    -k
    www.kerryjune.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are seriously beautiful. What did you do to edit them?? Also, the couple is way too cute to be real.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ugh, lots and lots! lol it's taken me quite a while to figure out what i really like and don't like about photoshop. creating actions was something i did with this shoot though, that i found to be really helpful. it made editing go by sooo much quicker, and the images look consistent. also, right?! they're adorable!

      Delete
  5. Oh my GOSH, Emily! These are literally so perfect! I pinned the one where they're at the crosswalk holding hands

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, these are amazing. You are going to be our photographer if I ever get a boyfriend and trick him into marrying me! Hahaha. Seriously though, I am in love with every single photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't literal-LOL much but I sure did at that last picture hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete