Top Social

anniversary!!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Hello hello! Happy first day of October. Halloween is almost here, yay! I thought I would share some of my favorite pictures from our anniversary shoot with Mila. I was so worried about what to wear that would look "classic" but also show my style a little bit, so when eShakti contacted me about reviewing one of their custom fit items it was perfect.. I honestly am so obsessed and I'm not even just saying that. I chose this skirt, because every girl needs a striped skirt as a staple for their wardrobe, am I right? So, you customize it by your hip size, hip shape, thigh, under bust, and waist. You can also specify what type of skirt you want, like above knee, knee length, ankle, and more. (I'm just telling you now, this is PERFECT if you're like me and got married and then realized none of your clothes will work with garments (shout out to my fellow mormons!)).

Anyways, basically I am just obsessed, because I'm so tired of buying clothes online and then having them be too short, and not being able to find anything my style at the mall. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like knee length things that aren't "mom-ish" are hard to find, at least in my budget #poorcollegestudent. Anyways, if you're sick of no clothes being nice to your religion, check them out! Here's their website, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.

OH, and until October 29, 2014, you can get 10% off using the code "thelittlediary", so hurry on over and get clothes that are cute and customized!

















Special thanks to Mila for taking these amazing photos for us, and also to eShakti for sending me the skirt of my dreams.

XOXO
- - - - -
E
16 comments on "anniversary!!"
  1. cutest pictures!! wow! good job mila and good job you guys for being adorable human beings! lol I want it to be my anniversary already so I can take pics with my husb! also yes about the knee length stuff...especially being 5'10" it's a struggle for me. even the garms themselves are super short on me because of my height (like srsly I could wear mini skirts haha) but y'know I'd rather not. I've heard of eshakti before, I might just have to try something out.

    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you definitely should! that's kinda nice that the garms themselves are short though, cause then you don't have to worry about peeps seein your business. i have long legs too and that's how they are with me as well. long legs unite!

      Delete
  2. Completely just landed on your blog!

    Okay. Why are these pictures of you two so freaking adorable? I'm a bit obsessed lol. I literally though " oh great pictures of a random couple", and as I kept scrolling I start thinking "whoa, these are the cutest camera angles and background scenery" Congrats to the photographer and those shoes and just everything, I Love it! Very cute together!

    I love the simplicity and outline of your little space on the web!

    Karie,
    KarieNicole.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH, YOU GUYS ARE TOO CUTE. DGHDKJFHdgdf.d Dead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute skirt and cute photos! I have yet to try eShakti, but I love that their stuff is customizable . . . best idea ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can feel your happiness radiating off the screen! These are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutest pictures! I love your style. And maybe random but I also am a huge fan of your husbands shoes!! I hope you have infinite wonderful anniversaries :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous! And the skirt is so pretty as well. I know what you mean about nothing being long enough for garments. It's so hard to find cute skirts that work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT. ugh, i really love shabby apple but it's all so expensive. it's even harder to find cute skirts that work while being a poor college student, am i right?!

      Delete
  8. There is so much love in your pictures, they are amazing I like them

    http://corleonka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. that skirt is so cute, i totally agree a striped skirt is definitely something everyone should have, & that one is pretty much perfect &&& so are your pictures, could you guys be any cuter?! seriously though, such adorable pictures.
    -k
    www.kerryjune.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooohh you cuties! Love these pictures!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay, these photos are too adorable!! #cutestcoupleaward (And isn't eShakti the best?? One of my total faves--they have the best customer service also!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! i love the customization and just knowing it will fit perfectly!

      Delete
  12. Ok, you two are the cutest!! These pictures are perfection and I love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. everything about this shoot is just perfect! lovely pictures :)
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete