Top Social

spokane day 5

Sunday, September 7, 2014
Sorry not sorry for all the nature pictures. The trees are so pretty I can't even.





We went putting!! It was quite fun, and the golf course was beautiful!

Look at that pond! Ahhhh. Also, I'm sad about this dress, because when I ordered it I forgot to look at the "back view" and it has like, a huge opening right in the middle of the back. I hate wearing shade/modbod/whatever they're called shirts underneath things, because they're too dang tight and it's too dang hot! Such a bummer.

My cute husband! I'm obsessed with him!!!

After putting around for a bit, we grabbed the gram and went to Zips! It's quite delicious. They have this tartar sauce that's interesting (aka delicious in moderation). I could literally eat fries every day for the rest of my life and not even care. (Fun fact, when I came home from India, I made my mom stop at Burger King where I got fries in my meal. They tasted so good I had fries almost every day for like, three weeks. Lol!)


Dead cause cotton candy grapes are so good.


A little bit later that day we went to Scoop which is the cutest little neighborhood ice cream shop!


They had liege waffles!! So naturally I had to try one. It was pretty good, but not super fresh. We'll have to go in the morning next time. :)!




Also, the cutest thing of the trip happened at Zips. While we were sitting outside eating our treats, a cop car pulled up and two cops got out and went inside the store! I was hoping so badly they would get ice cream cones, because how cute would that be? And they did! Lol watching two grown men in cop uniform eat their little ice cream cones by their car was seriously the cutest thing.

XOXO
- - - - -
E
6 comments on "spokane day 5"
  1. Awww, I love the idea of cops stopping off for an ice cream! And don't apologies for the nature photos - that scenery is stunning! It's giving me the itch to run away to the forest xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the photos are so good! Everything is so beautiful :D And cops getting ice-cream? That is just about the cutest thing I have ever heard haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha the cop story made me laugh! Oh and FRENCH FRIES. My one true love. I cannot resist those deep fried delicious little things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh, I feel ya with the dress cutout thing. every time I'm shopping, I see the front of a cute shirt/dress and get really excited until I turn it around and see the gaping hole. "shade" shirts are THE WORST. I avoid them at all costs. also, haha, that photo of your husband with the burrito (or whatever that is) is so funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA. He luhhh him some Taco Bell. Also I'm pretty sure he doesn't know I posted it so we'll see. Also YES. SHADE SHIRTS ARE THE ABSOLUTE WORST AND I'M SO GLAD YOU ARE ON MY SAME PAGE.

      Delete
  5. Your dress is adorable and I miss the Northwest!

    ReplyDelete