Top Social

happy birthday to my mother!

Tuesday, December 9, 2014
Saturday night we did a little birthday celebration for my cute mother! I actually remembered to take my camera (progress) and thought I'd share a few pics! 

My brother-in-law has a car lot and bought this limo hahahahaha.



We ate at PF Changs and if you haven't already had the great wall of chocolate for dessert, GET IT. So obsessed with that slice of wall. Also, coconut is good in all Chinese and Indian food I decided. I can't not get a dish that says, "coconut" in the title.

Post shopping at the mall! I finally gave up on the idea of me and Jake having matching pajamas. I spied some onesie pajamas at Pink and snagged them up so fast. YAY CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE.

We got drinks from Slurp and drove through the Holiday Lights at Thanksgiving Point. Sunroof pic ftw. It actually wasn't that cold out there!

Happy birthday to my wonderful mother who is kind enough to let us live in her basement while we try to survive being college students. She's a good one!

XOXO
- - - - -
E

4 comments on "happy birthday to my mother!"
  1. Looks like a perfect evening. That cake looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH IT IS. idk where you're located… but find a pf changs that's close to you and try it! IT'S SERIOUSLY THE BEST CHOCOLATE CAKE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i love that your brother-in-law bought the limo! i bet your mom loved this birthday, it looks like so much fun! & i really am hoping you share a picture of you & jake in your matching pj's :)
    xo
    kerry
    www.kerryjune.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i know, he's a weirdo sometimes. she did love it! and yes! definitely will have to get a picture with jake and my matching pajamas!

      Delete