Top Social

at last, my love has come along

Saturday, December 27, 2014
Do you ever tell yourself, "Ok, once I finish ___ I am going to start ____ again." Well, pretty much that was me throughout college. I'm not done yet, but I'm also no longer doing tons of classes, so I want to start doing my nails again! I used to do them every Sunday and it was so fun to be constantly switching it up! I want to get back to that, ya know?


I saw this "winterize your nails" color swatch by Julep and thought it would be fun to do winterish nails!





I'm slowly but surely getting better at taking in focus pictures of my nails haha. Anyways, I'm pretty sure Kaylah is the queen of Awesome-Nails-Land, but I do hope one day (with much practice and effort) to be at least half as good as she is! Here's some tips about how to keep your nails healthy in the winter too, if your nails have been small babies about the cold.


If you're needing to treat yoself to some new colors, Julep's got some amazing colors!

XOXO
- - - - - 
E



9 comments on "at last, my love has come along"
  1. ooo those are so cute! my nails have been being neglected too, but i really love this essie taupe color i have!

    xo, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Also, my sister let me use her UV light lamp and it's amazing. I'm debating about getting one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I worked at the bakery I wasn't allowed to paint my nails so now that I'm a stay at home mom I love having my nails painted. It's just a bit hard to find time for painting with an active 6 mon old crawling around ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe sad! i hated not being able to paint my nails at jobs too. and yes i can only imagine how hard it must be! we sould have a gel nails girl's night and then you'll be set for a few weeks :)

      Delete
  4. Love the Nails!!! And I want to try some of the cuticle cream! Thanks for sharing with the Thursday Blog Hop! Happy New Year! http://www.over50feeling40.com

    ReplyDelete