Top Social

sundays. sun daze.

Friday, May 2, 2014





I mainly took these because I wanted to try the A Beautiful Mess photoshop actions. I feel like I like them, but I think I'll stick to my own editing unless they're whatever pictures like this. They are pretty helpful though!

I feel like every day feels like the weekend when it's summer. Like, I literally only know what day it is because of my birth control packet haha. #summerlife

But, really. I'm doing a little mini practice shoot tonight, so that will be fun and give me something to do. I've been doing a lot of those weird little chores you never get to, ya know? Lots of things like sewing loose buttons back on clothes and lint rolling the bedspread... AKA I need a job.

But, downtime is nice I suppose. I've made another ranting video, but I feel like an idiot when I watch them so I'm not sure if I'll post it or not haha. Anyways, four cheers for excessive amounts of free time spent doing semi-productive things.

XOXO
- - - - -
E
1 comment on "sundays. sun daze."
  1. I feel the same way about my videos, ha!
    Good luck with the job search. Or not, you know. I wish I wasn't working right now....

    ReplyDelete