Top Social

on the second date of christmas...

Thursday, December 11, 2014
We tried the Waffle Monster at Brugee's Waffles and Frites after I finished my very first final! I left my camera at home :( so failing in that department once again haha. I do feel like I am making improvements with bringing it with me though!


We liked it, but decided that we like our vanilla waffle, with nutella, strawberries, and whipped cream (Jake) and torpedo waffle, with strawberries and whipped cream (me) a litttttttle bit better. Anyways, if you still haven't been to Brugee's, there is one in Provo AND Salt Lake, so go like now. I cry thinking about their waffles, because they are SO DELICIOUS I CAN'T EVEN COMPREHEND IT SOMETIMES.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

6 comments on "on the second date of christmas..."
  1. omg i stumbled across your blog and am i ever glad i did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these twelve dates are such a cute idea, i love checking in each day see what fun thing you + jake did. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also feel rather angry that there is no snow. I just don't feel as Christmas-y without it, ya know? Good luck on your finals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So this comment was meant to be made on your 'life snippets' post. Not sure how it ended up here. Anyway.

      Delete
    2. haha k i know exactly what you mean!! ugh, snow needs to happen asap. it said it was going to snow on saturday and sunday… but then it didn't. now it says wednesday or thursday. cross yo fingers gurl!

      Delete