Top Social

a quick birthday post

Tuesday, December 23, 2014
Friday was my birthday! Yay! And the best part was I didn't have to take any finals, and also Jake only had a final in the morning so we were able to celebrate that night.

A day started with the sunrise is a day started right, is it not?

My college's grade site is so nice hahahahaha.


OF COURSE BEANS AND BREWS HOT CHOCOLATE. Also they have those little dutch things, and they're not too bad!

Salt Lake has the prettiest buildings I swear.

Lookout points, am I right? 

CAFE TRIO AT LAST. Ok, so basically this place is thee cutest ever because it permanently has lights up and I love that so much. 


Parmesan flatbread!

Chicken pizza!

Cheese pizza!

Bittersweet chocolate pudding! (By the way superrrrr delicious and probably my favorite pudding I've ever tasted. The pudding to whipped cream ratio was 100% perfect.)

Special thanks to my super cute bb for making my birthday perfect and for being the nicest always. It was a good day!

XOXO
- - - - -
E


17 comments on "a quick birthday post"
  1. Trio looks amazing! Friday was my Birthday too. I spent the day at Disneyland with my man :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love salt lake, i wish i could live there! even though my birthday is during the summer, i want to log on to learning suite just to see that message hahaha! em, what do you use to edit your pictures? they always turn out so cute! happy birthday pretty lady!

    xo, k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks wonderful! I'm glad you had such a great day. Happy late Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy happy birthday!! Looks like you did lots of fun things. Is that like a balsamic drizzle on that cheese pizza?? Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how they do to it, but Trio's pizza is so amazing!! Happy belated birthday!! Yayyy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated Birthday!! Looks like you had a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday! The food looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And it truly was, add Cafe Trio to your list of delish food places to try!!

      Delete