Top Social

christmas snippets

Tuesday, December 30, 2014
You know those dreams you have where everything goes exactly how you want it to go? Like you want to fly on a broomstick (my personal favorite) and then all of the sudden there is a broomstick and you're flying on it? Well, that is literally how this Christmas was. Everything went 100% according to our planned schedule and it was so amazing. Here's some snippets of our holiday!

Even the meanest of cats get delicious food on Christmas eve.

But, then they get sassy and demand you bring the food to them, but you resist because you remember you have an amazing dog and also that you hate cats.



These are three very real, very unedited pictures of the sunset on our way to dinner Christmas Eve. UTAH IS BEAUTIFUL.

My brother won a package of those giant Reese's! Also, he left them here so needless to say I will be enjoying literal 1 pound giant Reese's for the next week or so (because who knows how long it takes to actually eat the whole thing, ya know).

Our pajamas turned out pretty decent, if I do say so myself. There's just something about matching pajamas that makes me so happy hahahaha.

IT SNOWED CHRISTMAS MORNING SO THAT'S HOW I KNOW MOTHER NATURE LOVES US.



The cutest dinner date and the yummiest dinner at Buca Di Beppo! I'm not the biggest italian cream soda fan there ever was, but MAN. Those italian sodas are something else. The cream is like, literally form the clouds of heaven, I swear.


Ah, the lights at Temple Square. They were such a nice way to end our quiet Christmas Day! I am loving those lights on the water. Sooooo pretty. 

All in all, I'd say Christmas was a success!
XOXO
- - - - -
E


17 comments on "christmas snippets"
  1. ooo i love finding new places to eat! isaac and i will have to try it! also....if someone got me that ginormous reeses peanut butter cup, i think i would cry of happiness.

    xo, k

    p.s. thanks for letting me know about the unfollow follow thing! you're so funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahaha i just felt bad and wanted to make sure you knew it was an accident so you didn't think i had unfollowed you like weeks ago lolz. and YES you must go. it is seriously soooo good. kinda pricey though, so make it a special occassion :)

      Delete
  2. YES Buci Di Beppo!!! My favorite place. And those giant Reese's... How does one even finish one of those???

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute PJs! We totally couldn't afford Christmas PJs this year... Fail!

    The bubble lights on the reflection pond are my fav too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ugh i know the ones we wanted were like 70 each… so maybe in a few years haha.

      Delete
  4. Ah, those photos of your drive to Christmas Eve, so beautiful! Love your pjs! Cute!
    Really enjoyed stopping by! Happy New Year from a new reader! Cheers, Chrissy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that Reese's is freaking giant indeed. I actually bought one of those giant Toblerone bars from the airport. I never finished it. Just gave the last two pieces away (after three months - the really last a long time) to my cousin. Phew! free of toblerone now.

    Happy New Year!

    Valentina
    Valentina Duracinsky Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah i have always wanted to buy one of those haha! toblerones are so good and the thought of one lasting three months is amazing.

      Delete
  6. Haha! I'm not a big fan of cats either, but we have a stray that hangs around our house. . . and now i feel a little guilty about not giving it a Christmas dinner. . maybe it'll get a New Years treat. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol they are just so cute meowing in the window!

      Delete
  7. Oh my, I would LOVE to have that giant reeses peanut butter cup! I think that would have made my day (like today). Ha. They might have been why I loved America so much when I was little ;) Also, your matching pyjamas are too cute! Haha. I think I need to do that when I finally snag myself a man ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have peanut butter cups in New Zealand?!?!?! Ah!!! Give me your address and I will send you some STAT. I couldn't live without haha

      Delete
  8. you guys are sooo cute! your christmas looks perfect! xoxo

    ReplyDelete