Top Social

new. glasses.

Friday, December 5, 2014
Ok, so this post is mainly to talk about the cutest, secret glasses store that I wish I would have known about forever ago. POLETTE. So Warby Parker and Bonlook have cute galsses, right? But they are so gosh darn expensive! I kind of just assumed I would have my "first pair free" glasses for the rest of my life. But then I discovered Polette's "$9.99" and realized I was browsing a small heaven. I got these red glasses, because hello. They are RED GLASSES.


Also, taking like, serious pictures was so hard haha. Props to all the fashion bloggers out there who can just like, whip out twenty amazing photos. I pretty much feel like… soooo awkward unless I am with someone. So, dumb faces usually happen.

But anyways! If you've been in the market, but don't have like $100 to spare, definitely check out Polette! When I start going full time at my job, I'm definitely going to be getting Violetta, Amor, and Maya. And then I will be so happy with all my colorful glasses.

Anyways! That is all!

XOXO
- - - - -
E


P.S. Here's their Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and website!
9 comments on "new. glasses."
  1. Emily! This is so random because you used to me in my ward, and our husbands are friends, and I had no idea about this blog until I stumbled on it a few weeks ago! It's adorable! I don't wear glasses...but I was just wondering what type of camera you have. I really love all of your photos - especially the ones in this post. Also - LOVE the Christmas decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those & you wear them sooo well! i have a pair of red glasses that one of the legs broke on & have been searching for new ones ever since & it's kind of impossible to find GOOD red glasses, but you found them!
    -k
    www.kerryjune.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg so cute! I asked for a pair of said expensive frames for christmas (hard to find cat eyes anywhere), but I can def get some of these on my own!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red glasses to match your red lips. Or is that a little much?
    These photos are cute and Christmasy and I miss ya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's what i was wondering! i don't know quite how to style them! but then again i don't really care haha, i just love them so much.
      thanks! move here already so we can be friends!

      Delete
  5. Oh they are awesome!! I'll have to remember that, it may be good to have a spare pair of glasses around since my son has an affinity for pulling mine off my face at any given moment ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah! yes get a spare definitely! or i guess you could get one of those like, wrap around things that go to the back of your head and tighten, do you know what i mean? like old people have them. hahahahaha.

      Delete