Top Social

snapshots

Monday, May 12, 2014
Ever since I got my new camera I've been obsessed with taking random pictures of everything haha. Here are a few snapshots of what we've been up to lately!

Riding bikes on the new trail. Sometimes we decided to be really cute and ride into the sunset. It's adorable.










We made a delicious breakfast on Sunday, and I had to compare my "bacon" to Jake's bacon. It's literally the fakest looking meat I've ever seen! Ha!






Hokulia has the best snow cones ever. This was a small! Literally if you live in Utah and you haven't had one, you must try one before the summer ends.


BEST PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE AT THIS PLACE. BEST CHEESECAKE.


Cutest new coat from SheInside!! I've always wanted a yellow coat, and now I have one and am dying of happiness.





Cake balls! Bake a red velvet cake, crumble it in a bowl, mix it with a can of cream cheese frosting, roll into a ball, put in the fridge for a couple hours, then roll in melted chocolate bark. You're welcome. They're literally the best ever. 


These days have been pretty good! We're headed out to New York on Thursday and I couldn't be more excited!

XOXO
- - - - -
E
1 comment on "snapshots"
  1. Beautiful photos! Playing with a new toy is simply the greatest! What kind of camera?

    ReplyDelete