Top Social

a happy list: 43

Monday, December 15, 2014

*Here's a picture from a quick Christmas shoot we did with Mila! It's so nice having a photo buddy who can be my "human tripod" as she calls it haha. I want to edit all of them so badly, but I must resist! Finals need me more!*

Also, I made this Facebook group for blogging people who want to be friends in real life. Feel free to join. I want people who genuinely want new friends and to meet new people, so be assured it's not like a fake-blogger-friend-but-really-attract-followers-scheme. So don't join if you're just wanting followers because I want friends!!

- - - - -

Glimpsing the sunrise on Wednesday morning after putting Trixie outside / Watching characters on much loved TV shows have their first kiss / Chocolate brownie Clif bars / When I'm doing my makeup and look out the window and Trixie is looking in at me / Going to my last class at BYU Provo for foreverrrrr / Driving to work in the dark and seeing Center Street all cute and festive / Avocado and tomato quesadilla 4 lyfe / Playing White Elephant for the first time / When we were leaving my in-laws house after my and my sister-in-law's birthday celebration and it was snowing a tiny bit and I felt like the world was saying, "Hey Em! Here's your present!" / Also when it snowed on Sunday morning for a little bit and it looked like the snowflakes were really scarce and being blown all around by the wind 

Internet things to make you happy…
This video of festive penguins / I've loved Chris D'Elia's vines for soooo long, and the other day I thought to see if he has a Twitter. Well, he does, and it's the BEST. Here's some personal favorites (1, 2, 3, 4, 5). He basically just makes fun of teenage girls and people who are dressed strange and it's soooo good. / Katherine's blue hair and her being so nice and letting me photograph her

I'm going to be focusing on finals this week, so I'll be back next Monday!

XOXO
- - - - - -
E

P.S. If you want more happiness check out Laura's happy list, Beverly's happy list, and Riley's happy list!! I'm glad so many of you decided to try it out! If you do one please, please, please leave me a link in the comments/email me a link, because it honestly was SO FUN going through and reading about all of the little things making other people happy!


35 comments on "a happy list: 43"
  1. ooooh you guys are adorable, i am in love with this picture. everything about it is perfect. & i so wished i still lived in utah! i want to be friends! haha that group is such a good idea, it's something i'd totally be interested in. maybe i'll join & be penpal friends? CONGRATS on your last class, such a great feeling. especially right before the holidays!!
    xo
    kerry
    www.kerryjune.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ugh yes! we need to be friends irl! how long are you gone for again?

      Delete
  2. Ok, this isn't like a, "Hey general comment on how cute you are" comment. This is an "I legitimately want to know hooow you succeed at being the most photogenic person" comment. So, here we go. Question 1: You look adorable in that dress. Where are your favorite places to shop for dresses? Because you have the best ones. Question 2: Do you use Adobe Photoshop to edit your photos, or . . . ? Question 3: Did you make that jaw-dropping wreath yourself? If so, how??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i promise i will answer these! i'm just adding them to my faq!

      Delete
  3. that portrait of you two is just MAGIC. i love the wreath and you look so absolutely happy + in love. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT PICTURE. i'm obsessed! you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhhhh this picture is so wonderful! And I love the sound of REAL blog friends! Adding myself now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That picture is all sorts of precious. I realize everyone has commented on how adorable you both are, so I hate to be an annoying repeat, but seriously...you're adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pictures and the list. All I can think about when looking at that picture is my super cold fingertips, you nearly slipping in your heels, you getting your shoe eaten by mud and being super cold. Hah I'm cracking up right now. Great now I look like a weirdo smiling to myself at work.

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was supposed to be the picture. One. I just made an oops.

      Delete
    2. wait… what was supposed to be the picture and what oops did you make???

      Delete
  8. I love this photo, your happy is showing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my freak. adorable. i need a human tripod.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to see more of this Christmas shoot because that picture is super cute! And the little snow flurries on Sunday I thought were perfect as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they were the best! i just wish it would snow more now!

      Delete
  11. that picture is just absolutely perfect!
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  12. that picture though!! edit the rest soon so i can see them all :)

    xo welltraveledwife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just finished editing them and schedule it for christmas :)

      Delete
  13. I did my second 'happy list' post today - thanks for the inspiration! You/your blog is seriously so cute.

    http://merryhappyolsons.blogspot.com/2014/12/merry-happy-list-2.html

    ReplyDelete