Top Social

A Happy List: 124 - AKA THE ONE I FORGOT TO PUBLISH

Monday, June 27, 2016
Ok this photo was taken on July 29... but it's better than the photo I had chosen so I am keeping it lol.
YOU GUYS. IT FINALLY HAPPENED. After 123 happy lists, I finally missed one. UGHHHHHH MY LIFE THIS WEEKEND. I am catching this on Sunday, July 3 FML. Anyway, I had this entire thing written out and scheduled, but forgot to click "publish" so little did I know it's just been sitting as a DRAFT. I don't know why but stuff like this makes me so mad haha. Anyway, better late than never. Since I did write all of this before Monday June 27th, I am still going to say I haven't missed one for real, because I still wrote it, I just didn't share it with you guys. Anyway...

When Jake sasses me. I always sass him and he never gives it back, so it's so funny when he does.
Discovering a local ice cream shop that has fruity pebble soft serve! And cereal crusted cones!
Being able to get refunds for our flights to Denver like 6 days before the flight!
Making a huge decision FINALLY. I will do a whole blog post about it soon.
Finally finding somewhere that sells Zoya nail polish.
My friend's new song! She got sick beats.
The biscuit french toast at Jacob's Pickles.
Officially quitting Anthropologie.
The tan lines from my Birks.
Cereal. So good.

- - - - -

Here are some funny things people said this week:

Jake when seeing a weiner dog: "That dog is like hovering!"

Me: "Goodnight"
Jake: No response
Me: "Goodnight"
Jake: No response
Me: *turns around in bed* "Goodnight?"
Jake: "Oh!! I thought you were having a scary dream like Trixie."

Jake: *so seriously* "Student debt ruins lives."

My mom: "I feel like your generation can't do critical thinking."

- - - - -

Posts in the blog-o-sphere I am loving: I'm still doing a horrible job at keeping up with blogs! Anyway, I follow lots of famous teenagers (no shame) and this one posted about being in Utah and it made me LOL. / Also LOLed at this tweet. / Gotta try these acai bowls.
- - - - -

Clothes I am loving: This top is so classy. / I need more olive clothes in my life. / Gotta represent!

XOXO
- - - - -
E
Post Comment
Post a Comment