Top Social

Treat House

Friday, June 24, 2016


She was going crazy hahaha. So Jake was just standing in the middle of the sidewalk and not letting her sniff around as punishment lol. I don't think she really understood what was going on because she was crazy the whole time.

Ok let's talk about Treat House. Yes, that is a table filled with rice krispies. Yes, those rice krispie treats are adorable. BUT YOU NEED TO GET THE COOKIE DOUGH ICE CREAM RICE KRISPIE TREAT BAR... THING.

I was told to get the ice cream bar instead of the rice krispie treats, but I am the worst and didn't listen. So we made our way back there a few days later to try the real deal haha. I am not disappointed.

Also, the guy who works there is SO FUNNY. We mentioned how we were new to the area and he started telling us about New Yorkers. He was saying how they are the strangest people you will ever meet and how we should pray for them hahahaha. I can't say I disagree! The attitude of some people here is crazy. The sass knows no boundaries.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

Post Comment
Post a Comment