Top Social

Weekly Nail Is Back

Sunday, June 19, 2016





That's right! I'm bringing the weekly nail back because I miss it. Also, if you have tips on how to photograph nails please let me know. My nail photography is ghetto AF.

I don't know if I ever talked about it here, but about 2 months ago I made the switch to natural nail polish. I got rid of all the nail polish I had accumulated over the years and bought 2 bottles of Zoya polish. I have been SO HAPPY with Zoya so far and would recommend it to anyone. I've decided if I'm invited to go get a manicure I'm not going to say no, but for the most part I want to stick to the natural nail polish. I've been really enjoying it so far!

For these ombre nails I used this color, this color, and a makeup sponge! It's actually pretty easy. You just do a base coat of the lightest color. Then, draw two lines on the sponge with each polish (one line per polish). Then you just stamp it on your nail! It will get all over your skin, but I just removed it with a q tip after and it was NBD. 

I want to do a blue to green ombre next!

XOXO
- - - - -
E

P.S. If anyone has any cuticle advice I'm all ears.

Post Comment
Post a Comment