Top Social

A Happy List: 123

Monday, June 20, 2016
This dog never holds still lol.

The lighting in my apartment is so weird. I swear to you.

Like why do my braids have a blue tint?! 


I was supposed to hear back about a job early last week. I never heard back so I thought I didn't get it but I actually did!
Taking Jake to Aldi for the first time. And also getting some yummy foods finally, like Nutella. 
Finally finding a place for my moody/film-y photography. I have a Tumblr! Follow it here.
My brother's selfies with his girlfriend on Snapchat. (He like never does social media.)
Discovering my life is literally Felicity. (Except replace the boys with food lol.)
Jake realized how fun big dogs are and isn't against getting one in the future!
The bulldog at Z'baby. Passing him always makes our day.
Being able to give directions to tourists like a bossssss.
Getting super ahead on blog posts.
Doormen! They are so nice.

- - - - -

Here are some funny things people said this week:

I talked about this on my Snapchat (@emmy.jake) so sorry if you've already heard it. But I was at Central Park and this guy came up to me and said, "Sorry if this is weird?" I said, "Yeah?" He said, "I thought you were attractive and just wanted to see what you were like." I said, "Sorry, I'm married." He said, "Oh, you are?" and checked my hand to see if I had a ring haha! Then he said, "Well, you have a really sexy dog here." I said, "Thanks" and then he walked away. LIKE WHAT HAHA.

Whenever I am mad at Jake I always say, "I'm mad at you." But now it's become sort of a joke too, like I'll say that when I want a back rub or attention haha. The other night I kept telling Jake how mad I was at him and we were laughing. We rolled over to go to bed and I was the big spoon (which I hate!) and after a few seconds of silence Jake quiety said, "I'm mad at you." Hahahahahah.

Me: "I'm dead."
My mom: "Why."
Me: "I've had a headache for 2 days."
My mom: "Oh. Probably, then."

Jake has this new thing where he'll say, "Dinner on me!" or "Dessert on me!"  when we are going out just the two of us. Like our finances aren't merged lol.

Me: "How does my nail photography look?"
Jake: "On fleek."

- - - - -

Posts in the blog-o-sphere I'm loving: Not exactly a blog post, but I died at this Vine. / This post is so opening about the money you can make blogging. I love that she is so transparent about everything. / Did you guys see Barefoot Blonde's husband's YouTube video? I thought it was going to be his own filming, but I still thought it was super cute. I made Jake watch it and it made him want a son lol. Five more years, bb!

- - - - -

Clothes I am loving: I bought this shirt becuase I think it's so funny for some reason. / This Modcloth dress that's only $20! / I have learned very quickly that comfortable shoes are a MUST in New York City. I currently have SIX BLISTERS from walking 15 blocks yesterday in heels. SMH. I think I'm going to buy these and these next paycheck. / I love shirts like this that poke fun haha. 

Post Comment
Post a Comment