Top Social

A Happy List: 167

Monday, August 28, 2017


1/ I got added into a class I have been waiting for! My old schedule was going to be 11-8:30 and my new one is 9-6:30!! Which is amazing because now I will get home at a decent time instead of like 10:00 lol. (Also, for anyone curious, it takes us about an hour to and hour an a half to drive into New York City, but I like taking the train better, so that's why it takes me longer to get there. We typically drive in on the weekends too, when there is less traffic.)

2/ Russell Stover has released their marshmallow pumpkins which are v good. Not as good as the marshmallow Santas (which are my favorite food out of all foods) but a good option until the Santas are available.

3/ Racoons eating.

4/ You know how the signs for watermelon say like .79 cents per lb? But the "per lb" is really tiny? J thought a watermelon wedge was .79 for the whole thing lol. It was actually like $4.

5/ I made these two recipes (here and here) and they were v good!

6/ I CAN SMELL FALL IN THE AIR AND I AM SO EXCITED.

7/ I found some neighborhoods in Seattle that are affordable and *supposedly* good for millennials. So now, of course, I want to move to Seattle instead of Portland lol.

8/ Do you ever realize that you are an adult? Like I feel like being in college always makes me feel like a kid, but then sometimes I have these realizations that like, I AM AN ADULT. I was in the shower this morning and realized that like, I could get a sauna if I wanted to. I could buy a house with a sauna in the basement if I wanted to. Like I could make it happen on my own, without having to ask anyone for help or permissions, and that was a really neat feeling.

9/ Planning a trip into New York next week for fashion week... Ok we all know I am just going so I can not have FOMO and also eat cute/good foods.

10/ I ordered a bunch more clothes from Romwe and am v excited to do another haul! If you missed the first one, watch it here.

-

Here are some funny things people said this past week:

J: "Everyone's try to get with that guy, and he's not having it. He's like, "My penis is not for sale."

I have been walking around hunched over because it hurts my incisions less, and J was like, "We need to get ya a cane, grandma Emmy??"

So before my surgery I was trying to decided whether or not to get it. I finally decided to flip a coin, like the old days. It was heads up which meant the surgery was a go. J (and my mom, too) had a hard time that like, this was how I made the decision. The next day we were talking about it and I was like, "How do you think I decided to marry you?" J was like, "Ohhhhhh my gosh... pleaseeeeee do NOT say you flipped a coin." I was like, "I'm just kidding!" J was like, "Cause like... I wouldn't be surprised." Lol

XOXO
- - - - -
E


Post Comment
Post a Comment