Top Social

A Happy List: 122

Monday, June 13, 2016
I am obsessed with Daybreak and have always wished there was a Daybreak outside of Utah. This week I finally found a community that is so similar but not in Utah! So that may be in the future ;).
Got this shirt from Anthropologie for so cheap with my discount and am obsessed with it. 
Wayward Pines! The second season was slow at first, but is getting so good!
Finally signing up for DogVacay and getting to babysit the cutie above.
Finding cheese tortellini at Aldi for $1.59?! Like is this real!?
Catching Jake sleeping in the fetal position lol.
Having dinner with friends on their rooftop. 
Finally visiting the Cupcake ATM.
Carl Schurz park.
Jake's gyudon.

- - - - -

Here are some funny things people said this week:

Do any of you watch Suits? Jake does and we decided that Trevor's girlfriend looks like a cat. I came home from work one night and Jake was catching me up on what had happened. He said, "and then Mike's cat found out" and I was so confused because Mike doesn't have a cat in the show? But then I realized that he had literally named that girl Cat hahahaha and was referring to her.

Girl at my work: "Did your... fellow find you?
Me: "My fellow!? You mean my husband?"
Girl "Haha yeah I didn't know how he knew you."

My mom: "It's not worth meeting a dog to put your life in jeopardy."

- - - - -

Clothes I am loving: This cardigan would be perfect for camping. I miss camping. / Also this would be cute for camping. / I need just like cute workout sweats like these. / You can't live in New York without a backpack. I'm loving this and this. Good prices too! / I want this for my rings!

XOXO
- - - - -
E

Post Comment
Post a Comment