Top Social

Eating Waffles By Myself

Wednesday, June 29, 2016



Sometimes I have mega-fails in New York. Like every time I get off the subway and have 0 sense of direction. #fail. Or basically every time I buy produce at Aldi. #fail. 

Last week I had a few errands to run downtown. I found the library fine, but then it all went downhill. I went to Gideon's Drugs on 37th where I heard they sell Zoya nail polish. I wanted to get some more colors for my weekly nail series. So, I walk in and look everywhere in the store but all I can find is like a little 6x6 box by the register. I choose like 4 colors, bought them and then started walking out. THEN I SAW AN ENTIRE WALL OF VARIOUS ZOYA COLORS. Ugh I was so bummed haha. I really wanted a black and white, but after spending $33 on naili polish I felt like I should just leave lol. 

I stopped at Nutella Bar for some pick-me-up food and it was basically Nutella heaven. I settled with the waffles which you all know I'm obsessed with if you've been watching my Snapchats (@emmy.jake). I had Nutella waffles like 4 days in a row the other week haha. (Also I left my bag of nail polish underneath the table and the woman next to me flagged me down before I lost them forever! New York really does have nice people.)

Anyway, then I realized I was pretty close to a Trader Joe's. I have been wanting to try their pretzel bagel, so I made the trek over there and THEY WERE OUT OF PRETZEL BAGELS.

So, basically New York kicked my butt. It's weird living here because it kicks your butt sometimes, but then other times it like cradles you like a baby and feeds you chocolate haha. Ah.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

Post Comment
Post a Comment