Top Social

250 Calorie Raspberry Breakfast Bars

Saturday, June 25, 2016
Ok these are literally the best. I bake them at the beginning of the week, put them in the fridge, and eat one for breakfast almost every day! If I'm not eating these I'm eating shredded apple and yogurt (also the best).



Anyway, I took the recipe from here and then tweaked it. Oh, and don't mind the lighting in my kitchen that is the absolute worst. In case you are wondering why I photograph everything on my bed, THAT'S why.




I have been trying to find a lot more healthy recipese that aren't totally bland. I have a major sweet tooth so I pretty much crumble if I'm only eating raw vegetables and like, a piece of bread lol. So, if you have any tips on how to make regular recipes a little bit healthier, I'm all ears!

Anyway, here's the recipe! You can print this if you'd like!




XOXO
- - - - -
E

Post Comment
Post a Comment