Top Social

A Happy List: 166

Monday, August 21, 2017

1/ Teaching J a new braid. This one is fancy and I can wear it to work/school, so I'm v excited.

2/ Pretty much every recipe I made this past week was sooooo so good. I have accumulated a ton of good recipes (mostly vegetarian) and am thinking of posting all of them for anyone wanting to try eating veg. They are all pretty fast and easy, cause I'm no cook! But they are fancier than like, macaroni and cheese or ramen noodles lol. 

3/ Finished my internship and am now on a break with nothing to do but watch T.V. and do arts! What's good on Netflix and Hulu right now? Oh, and Amazon Prime T.V.?

4/ Tucker has been really tired lately and I'm LOVING IT. He's giving us a glimpse of what life will be like when he's not a puppy anymore and it is SWEET. 

5/ Finding 6 books at Good Will for $10. Also one of them is those Child Craft books, which are a total childhood memory for me. Crazy that they were there. I think I am going to try to collect them all!

6/ Booked a trip to Vermont and I'm so excited! We're trying to squeeze all the quintessential New England stuff in during our last 9 months (!!!!) here. A trip to Vermont in the fall is like, the most quintessential New England thing I could imagine lol. 

7/ We FINALLY found a girl name we both like. No, I'm not pregnant. No, we're not planning to have babies any time soon. I just weirdly need to have my children's names planned out, idk why. 

8/ Started an art shop! All proceeds will go towards my tuition lol. Shop your heart away. 

9/ We did a little bbq with friends and it was so fun! I ate strawberry rhubarb pie for the first time and it was so classic. The amount of times I have read and heard about strawberry rhubarb pie is like, a lot. I was excited to finally try it and LET ME TELL YOU. It was so good. When we left we took two more pieces lol. 

10/ Also, at that bbq one of our friends was telling us about this podcast where people believe the world is flat and interview people and ask them dumb questions. It sounded so funny. I guess they have this theory that the sun is cold, because space is cold. And it just made me really grateful for conspiracy theories and people who are super into them lol. I am obsessed with them. 

XOXO
- - - - -
E
Post Comment
Post a Comment