Top Social

A Happy List: 121

Monday, June 6, 2016
A woman with a French Bulldog who came into Anthropologie. She walked in and started looking at some shirts on the front table. Her dog just flopped over and layed down. He wouldn't get up haha.
This elderly lady at Jacques Torres talked with me for 5 minutes about the deals she got at AT&T.
Walking around mid-town in the rainy morning while listening to Eyelid Movies.
I make Jake cook once a week and he made gyudon this last week!!
A woman at Port Authority told me my face was perfect lol.
The "pure chocolate" from The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.
Running into Jake on the streets of New York. Like wut.
Stumbling upon street art. I'm obsessed with it.
My brother's snapchats about his lion dog.
Making friends :) :) :)

- - - - -

Here are some funny things people said this week:

The employee shutting down the High Line: "There are some great shots to be snapped in there."

My mom: "He just walked into the room and I thought, "You're the worst.""

The Mexican woman cleaning the Bryant Park bathrooms: "Mexicans? Say "buenos dias", "hallo". Americans? Nothing." A woman left and she called "buenos dias!" after her. The woman in typical New York fashion ignored her. She looked at me and shook her head saying, "Americans!!!!" Hahahaha.
- - - - -

Posts in the blog-o-sphere I'm loving: This entire blog is just so cute. It's like if love itself had a blog haha. / I need to make these this weekend for our picnic. / My friend got a puppy!! Most exciting post of the week! 

- - - - -

Clothes I am loving: I didn't really do much shopping this week. I've been really good at sticking to my budget! I did buy this shirt and an "I love NY shirt".

XOXO
- - - - -
E

SaveSave
Post Comment
Post a Comment