Top Social

Last Camping Trip :/

Wednesday, October 28, 2015
Guys, I'm kind of sad about this. We just had what is probably going to be our last camping trip for a very, very long time! Once we're in the city I plan to stay there for as long as possible lol. And how do you go camping while living in a 500 foot studio apartment with no car? These are the things that keep me up at night.

Anyway, went camping at Payson Lakes Campground. We drove a part of the Nebo Loop and it was SO PRETTY. 



Cotopaxi backpacks are literally the best. I don't use a purse anymore haha.


We spent the evening walking around the lake and chatting. It was so pretty. The water was crystal clear and there weren't very many people around.







This sign was all, "Don't dive off this cliff!" and there were just like, tons of rocks at the bottom hahahaha. Like the rocks weren't enough!





Readathon with bae!


We had cinnamon rolls in oranges for breakfast! I was surprised at how well they turned out. Jake said it was the highlight of the camping trip lol. 








I will miss camping, for sure! But exploring the city will be fun too :)

XOXO
- - - - -
E

10 comments on "Last Camping Trip :/"
  1. Glad you guys had fun! How'd you cook your cinnamon rolls? in tin foil?
    We cook ours by wrapping them around a roasting stick. They turn out ok - But it's pretty messy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We put them in hollowed oranges and wrapped them in tin foil! There are a bunch of recipes online. They taste so good because they have a little hint of orange in them :) You should definitely try it out next time!

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty trip, even if it was the last one for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I def need more camping in my life.
    btw check my YouTube channel for the videos I finally uploaded!! I have a problem with editing them too long, but I don't really care what other ppl think. #rebel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Readathon with bae?! Do you guys take turns from reading the same book aloud with each other, or read different books silently while sitting next to each other, or read the same book at the same time but in your own heads (like one person holds it and you sit next to each other and read in your head)? My gf and I do all three. Most often I read aloud when we road trip and at home we take turns reading chapters aloud. I often wonder if this setup works pretty great because we're both girls, because I honestly can't imagine a dude being into this kind of thing. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. No, usually Jake falls asleep. He tries to read finance books and I can only read Stephen King. I think your setup probably works cause you both like the same books. I don't think Jake would mind, but I know he probably couldn't listen to a Stephen King, and I 100% could not pay attention to a book about investing smartly hahahahaha

      Delete