Top Social

A Happy List: 86

Monday, October 5, 2015
How much Jake's family and grandparents loved having Trixie with us for the weekend haha. 
When the power went out at work and we all got to leave 3 hours early. 
Finally meeting the half-way mark in our New York savings account. 
When I tipped the guy at Cupbop and he gave me free kimchi.
The friend who posts this every year on October 3rd. 
Driving through the canyon right after it rains. 
When Jake goes grocery shopping for me. 
Finally trying Fractured Prune donuts. 
Submitting my application to NYU. 
This part in Scream Queens. 

XOXO
- - - - -
E

Science shows if you recount the postive things in your life you'll be a happier person! So leave a comment and tell me something that made you happy this past week!

6 comments on "A Happy List: 86"
  1. Youuuuu arree theeee cuuuutteessstt

    ReplyDelete
  2. What made me happy? KILLING ALL THE FREAKIN' ANTS THAT INVADED OUR HOUSE.

    Ah, I need to watch Scream Queens! Congrats on your NY savings!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sitting in your house right now so I'm glad the bugs are gone :)

      Delete
  3. Love love your outfit! So cozy :)

    ReplyDelete