Top Social

My First Vlog!

Wednesday, October 21, 2015
Hello hello! I am sick right now. I literally haven't been sick in like, probably two years. I ate some sore throat drops yesterday that made me even MORE sick, haha! Anyway, as much as I hate being sick, it's kind of nice to just sleep all day and let your body heal itself.

Today's post is the vlog from when I visited Bev! Sorry in advance for all the shakyness. I'm the worse vlogger we decided! Bev made some videos too that I'll post once they're up. You guys have to see my "suitcase" because I am so proud lol! Anyway, watch it if you dare.




I'm still not sure about my feelings towards vlogging. I thought it was fun when I was with Bev, but I don't feel like my actual life is that interesting to anyone. Maybe when I move to New York haha.

XOXO
- - - - -
E
Post Comment
Post a Comment