Top Social

Thrifted Things

Friday, October 23, 2015
Do you guys remember the blog Thrifted Things? It was one of the first blogs I discovered and I was obsessed with it. I'm sad she isn't blogging anymore :( I always wanted to score good thrifting finds, but never could! I have been having more luck recently, though. I tried to photograph one of the outfits and I just looked so awkward. So, I decided to do these "tumblr outfit" photos instead. #sohip #socool

I struck gold a few months ago on an Instagram sale (love those!) and got this sweater with a bunch of other stuff. The skirt is from IfChic from when I was really into collecting the coins and redeeming them every month hahaha. Also! How cute is this shirt? I found it while thrifting with Bev in Arizona!

Guys! This sweater has been my favorite for a long time! I got it earlier this year, but haven't been able to wear it because the back is see through. Now that it's finally fall I can layer it over a button-up and I'm SO EXCITED. 

This dress photographs so weird always. This is the outfit I tried to photograph on myself before giving up. I wore the biker shorts underneath the thigh highs, so they looked like leggings without me melting.  

Anyway! I want to start doing more of these posts, but we'll see if it actually happens haha! I just feel like I am more into dressing cute in the fall and winter months? Is that weird?

XOXO
- - - - -
E
16 comments on "Thrifted Things"
  1. I feel the same way! It's probably because there are more layers in the Fall and Winter and so it's easier to accessorize and incorporate more than one shirt or type of shoe haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i love that je taime sweater!!! that whole outfit is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um so this is the cutest idea! That ice cream sweater is so dang adorable! Also I miss Thrifted Things too!!!! Katherine is seriously my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, the last outfit!! Ya did it, ya really did it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shoes! Shoes! Shoes are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the skirt in the top photo and the ice cream cone sweater (?) and polka dotty button-up in the second!!!

    I need to Goodwill-hunt (haha no play on the movie title intended) more often. I used to be so into it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!!! Do more outfit posts!! you're adorable!
    xo

    ReplyDelete