Top Social

Sip N

Tuesday, October 27, 2015
Sip N is one of those places that have been on my Utah bucket list for a while. I assumed I would never get to it, because hello, when am I ever in Payson? It's like an hour drive from my house. I'll do crazy things for food, but driving an hour to taste a cookie seemed a little extreme!

However, the food Gods were shining down on me this past weekend, because we went camping in... wait for it... PAYSON. Or at Payson Lake Campground, anyway. The second I realized we would be in Payson, I was like, "JAKE WE MUST STOP AND TRY THIS COOKIE." Being the mellowest person alive, he was like, "Ok."





We already ate lunch (Taco Bell, are you surprised?) so I just got the cookie. Jake got a drink called "The Other Wife" which was Dr. Pepper, cream, and some flavor. We made endless jokes like, "Can I try some of your Other Wife?" "How's your Other Wife?" Lol.

Here it is, ladies and gentlemen. The Oreo cookie I have been waiting 10 months to try! The verdict: It was AMAZING. I wouldn't drive specifically to Payson for it, but if I was in a 15 minute vicinity I would make it a top priority for sure. It's big enough and sweet enough to share. Also, they have mint flavor, which I partially regret not getting.

Also, how awkward is that first picture of me? I have my goal of getting more pictures with people in them ya know, but like the lighting was so horrible. There is literally a light streak across my face! Ha!

ANYWAY. Add the Oreo cookie from Sip N to your Utah bucket list. You won't regret it!

XOXO
- - - - - 
E

2 comments on "Sip N"
  1. You two are so cute! I always love your posts. how yummmmm does that cookie sandwich look? Drooling over here.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Thanks gurl! You should definitely try it. It was SO GOOD.

      Delete