Top Social

TBT: 1

Thursday, October 15, 2015
Guys, I want to start doing TBT posts of old pictures! So this is the beginning of a weekly series :) I am just posting them with the editing style I had in high school so I'm way excited haha. I've already scheduled a bunch out! Yay! Please let me know what you think of them as we go along. Hopefully they will be fun, but let me know if it's one of those things that is super boring to see as a reader. <3

- - - - -

In high school one of my favorite places was Beans and Brews in American Fork, Utah. I used to go there soooo much (especially during school, oops). I still believe they have the best hot chocolate in the world. Here is a picture of a time when I took Trixie with me. I am not lying when I say Trixie was my best friend in high school. <3

Picture: April 7, 2012.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

6 comments on "TBT: 1"
  1. u r adorable! this is such a good idea. I'm excited to see all of these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girrrrrl I am so stealing this idea from you.

    and I promise you right now, this won't be boring from a reader's perspective. LOVE THIS SO MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's a video of Zoella reacting to old photos of herself from high school https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otp_bNtPLz4
    p.s. Did you know that she was an extra in a Harry Potter movie? Lucky...

    ReplyDelete