Top Social

A Happy List: 87

Monday, October 12, 2015
(Throwback picture because I'm the worst and haven't edited any of my own stuff this week.)

I was trying to look up what Grey Damon's hair is, but I thought his name was Damon Grey. When I googled "Damon Grey haircut" all these pictures of Matt Damon with grey hair popped up haha.
Getting the stains off my backpack with my mom's super stain remover recipe.
Looking at my trip mileage right when it changed from 999.9 to 000.0. 
Finally tracking down who owns the Instagram username Emmy.
Starting (and binge watching) Mr. Robot. We're obsessed! 
How much Trixie loves her new treats from Chewy. 
Getting food at work almost every day.
The wardrobe for my 90s photoshoot.
When Trixie laid in my foot arch. 


Funny things people said this week:
My mom: "Skully, are you just using me?"

XOXO
- - - - -
E
5 comments on "A Happy List: 87"