Top Social

A Happy List: 88

Monday, October 19, 2015
The kid next to me on the airplane who kept falling asleep and bobbing his head.
Listening to the flight attendents conversations about boys they dated.
Making our halloween costumes work out against all odds.
The Joy Berry juice at Chi-Ku Pan-Asian Cafe.
Watching the sunrise from the airplane.
Starting to dress well again (haha).
Catching slip ups in movies.
Green apple Kool-Aid.
Pumpkin latte M&Ms.
Latte art.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

4 comments on "A Happy List: 88"
  1. 1. GREEN APPLE KOOL-AID?! Is this new? This has to be new, right? Or like, at least new since around 1991...?

    2. Pumpkin latte M&Ms? I don't like pumpkin or coffee or chocolate, but my girlfriend loves all three. WHERE DO I FIND THESE?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. Could be! My mom just found it haha.
      2. You can find them at Target!

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute post! Made me smile :)

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete