Top Social

A Day In New York

Saturday, February 4, 2017
I keep bringing my camera with me to school, but I never take photos for some reason? Well, I don't have much of a break anyway haha, but here are some pictures from a few weeks ago! I debated for DAYS over whether or not to go to orientation. Finally, Monday night, I was like, "Ok, I'll go I'll go." Tuesday morning we leave the house at 6:15 am and I catch the 7:00 train to New York.

Halfway through the train ride, I realize that ORIENTATION IS WEDNESDAY, NOT TUESDAY. I am an idiot haha. So, I just went and got my student ID, walked around, and got a treat. 


I honestly think New York is the prettiest place. I don't like living there, but it's such a fun place to visit. It's nice being able to take a train in in the morning, but then be back in the suburbs for real life things haha.




I met up with my cute new friend Hallie and we went to Momfuku for treats. I got this crack pie and it was SO GOOD. We chatted in Starbuck's while I charged my phone, and then I headed home. 


I heard that orientation wasn't too informative, so I'm not sad I missed it. Plus, it was nice to get out of the house. I swear to you, I am NOT meant to stay home haha. It's nice sometimes to have a sick day or something. But also, I get really scared that I won't be able to be a stay-at-home-mom. I just feel like I get really anxious and depressed if I don't have certain challenges and interactions. So, I think I might end up working part time or something. I don't know. I don't have to decide right now (not pregnant) but I just feel like people aren't very kind to moms who have nannies haha. I don't see what the shame is! Everyone has different personalities!

Also, I have decided that when I am pregnant, I am just going to wait and see when people notice. Like I am not going to announce it or anything lol. I am so excited because I hope it will throw people off hahahah.

XOXO
- - - - -
E
Post Comment
Post a Comment