Top Social

A Happy List: 117

Monday, May 9, 2016

We tried Quip toothbrushes! They send you a new toothbrush head every 3 months. The brushes vibrate and notify you every 30 seconds so you know you are brushing your teeth for a full 2 minutes. Here's the link if you want to check it out. 
Before we had clothes storage, we had this. We called it, "the marketplace".
On the news they switch to someone else and there is that awkward silence before they start talking.
Being really nice to people who are cold and seeing their disposition change and become nicer.
When I had cramps and Jake read my mind and did everything I would have asked him to do.
I posted this on Instagram and people actually commented in all caps hahahaha.
Figuring out how to make bathing comfortable! Loving this bubble bath.
Kids in prep school uniforms. Seriously the cutest thing.
The discount I get at Anthropologie/Urban Outfitters.
When my mom sends me Snapchats of Trixie.
When a guy helped us get tickets for the bus.
Flying Tiger! Seriously the cutest store!
-

I got these curtain hooks from Amazon. Jake opened the package and was like, "Is it just me... or do these look like... scratched?!"

Jake never remembers what a duvet is lol. I have literally explained duvets and duvets covers on 3 separate occasions and he is still confused. We got our duvet/white part but hadn't received the cover yet. I said, "I'm so excited to get the cover for this!! It's going to be so cute!" Jake said, "Oh... something goes over this?"

Looking at dinner prices. Jake: "Wait. It's already happening. We're in New York and think $10 is cheap."

Jake: "I wonder what it's like to be a big reader. There are so. many. books!!!"

Sometimes we pronounce things with ee. Like instead of chip it would be cheep. (Pronounced like "cheap".)
Jake: "May I have a cheep?"
Me: "You may, but it will cost you a keess. (kiss)"
Jake: *eats exactly one chip* "May I have another cheep for another keess?"

Jake: "I'm definitely getting the carbonera. Not a question now, not a question then, not a question inbetween."

Remember how I was saying we randomly pretend to die? K well we both died at the same time, then both said "Simultaneous death!"and then we looked at each in awe at how in sync we were. And then Jake died again because crazy in sync lol!

Jake: "Gonna use the boy's room."

Me telling my mom concerns about walking in scary areas. I was telling her I have to choose between walking by construction sites or by projects. She said, "Walk by the construction workers because if they do anything then they can track them down and kill them, or whatever they do."

When I told my mom I was ordering my groceries online: "Who are you?!!?!"


When I told my mom she gets a discount at Anthropologie: "Oh. My. Gosh. How do we do that?! Isn't there really nice stuff there?!"

-

Guys, I've been trying to do a better job at keep track of the things people say! I am trying hard to make this my journal again, but it's hard with it being such a public platform haha. I'll get there.

XOXO
- - - - -
E



Post Comment
Post a Comment