Top Social

Boobs (Yeah, I'm Going There.)

Friday, May 27, 2016
I feel like my real life personality is really coming out in these past three posts haha. Now you know what I'm really like!

- - - - -

Ok, I am going to keep this as short as possible so you don't skip over it! Here is a before and after of me wearing the wrong bra size (top, 34DD) and the right bra size (bottom, 30G). I measured myself using this website, but then I went into a professional bra fitter and got measured again.

Anyway, this is basically just my plea to all of you. Measure yourself using that website, or go get measured by a professional. Especially if you feel like you can't wear certain clothing styles, or you have back pain. Since switching to the right size I feel like my boobs look less humongous and clothing fits me better. Not to mention my back hardly hurts at all! (I mean, I still have some back aches because I'm like 5'2", 105 pounds, with G BOOBS!!!!! So I mean like, what can I really do.)

A note on Victoria's Secret: I may have just had weird associates measuring me, but I have been measured there 3 different times and each time I was measured at a 32DD or 34DD. I love their stuff and wish I could fit into it, but I sadly can't haha. Anyway, so if you have only been measured there, just take like 5 minutes and try the website I linked above and see if the sizes match up. You might be surprised!

Left bra here / Rigth bra here 
Also, Victoria's Secret does have beautiful/fun/sexy underwear, but they aren't the only place! I got these two beauties at Journelle and I've never been more obsessed.

LAST THING! I feel like sometimes we are in denial about wearing a huge bra size, because we think it means our boobs look huge, or our boobs are huge. But, as you can see from the before and after photo, even though I am wearing a bigger size now, I feel like it makes my boobs look smaller! So, get over the denial that you're bigger than a DD, because your boobs will look smaller when you're wearing the right size!

Well, now that the entire internet knows my bra size, I think I'll go.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

P.S. Seriously though, like if I find out you have only been measured at Victoria's Secret, and you read this post and didn't try the self measuring guide, I will be mad at you. SO GET MEASURED.







Post Comment
Post a Comment