Top Social

A Stroll Through Central Park

Thursday, May 12, 2016
It finally stopped raining! Well, long enough for us to walk to dinner haha. We lived here for like a week and a half before even stepping food in Central Park. #crime.

Anyway, it turns out that going from the Upper East Side to the Upper West Side takes just as long on a train as it does to walk. So, we took a little stroll to dinner through Central Park. 
How cute is this house? Or are they called something else here? Townhome? Condo? 

Dress c/o Tobi

I've decided that probably what makes New York long-term livable is Central Park. Like I literally plan on going daily once the weather clears up. It's so quiet and beautiful with all those tall trees! (I am a tree person. Obsessed with tall trees.)

For dinner we decided to try Hummus Place. I can't remember which blogger recommend it, but I am almost positive it did come recommended from a bloggger lol. Like most places on my list. I was a little apprehensive afer we got there and looked at the menu, but we had a $25 groupon so hey!




Turns out it was delicious! It was all vegetarian which I know sounds unappealing haha, but it was good. We got the falafel sandwich, the veggie patties, hummus, and mango nectar. If you go there you have to get the mango nectar! It was seriously so good. My favorite was probably the hummus. It was so smooth! And paired with warm pita bread mmmmm. 

After factoring in the tip we realize we spent about $35 on dinner (a little out of our budget) but oh well lol. It was worth it. If you are in New York and wanting a healthier/middle eastern dinner, then go here!


It got pretty windy on our way home, so we ended up catching a bus! I don't know why more people don't talk about the buses here. Sure they aren't as fast as the subway, but I love love love being able to see the city during the ride! My preferred method of getting places is walking, then buses, then the subway. Well, obviously if I had unlimited money I would take an Uber, but alas. ;)

XOXO
- - - - -
E



Post Comment
Post a Comment