Top Social

How We Wore It! At Last!

Wednesday, May 4, 2016
I have been wanting to do the How We Wore It challenge/link up/whatever for so long haha. Today is the day! I didn't realize how awkward it would be to take photos of my actual outfit. I don't know how you fashion bloggers do it. If you have any posing tips, I am all ears.




Dress - hand me down from my amazing sister. Tights - Ebay forever ago. Shoes - I actually have a link for these (here) because I bought them today! Very obsessed so far. Oh, and I bought them very on sale ;)









































This was the outfit inspiration picture from Elevate Everyday! It's funny because before I saw this picture, we went to H&M and I saw that skirt and was like, "I am going to come back and buy this with the gift card my mom gave me for Christmas!" And then I opened the email and bam. There it was haha.

Here are the other lovely ladies participating in this month's How We Wore It! Check them out!


Deidre at Deidre Emme
Emily at Emmy Jake
Brooke at Silver Lining
Suerra at Sierra's View
Justine at Little Dove
Kiana at Glitter & Donuts
Amber at amber nicole blogs
Tayler at The Morrell Tale
Patricia at haifisch
Kelsi at Lovestrong
Emma at Ever Emma
Bekah at These Are The Days
Jenn at GiveThisGirlCoffee
Shelbie at R+S Brereton
Nellwyn at The Cardinal Press
Ruth at My Little Nest

To sign up, go to Deidre's blog! It's selected randomly so don't feel bad if you don't get in the first time around!

XOXO
- - - - -

P.S.

While we were walking down this street I was like, "Jake!! Look how pretty it is!" Then I realized that's probably how people feel about the mountains in Utah! It's funny how different people have different ideas of what they think is pretty. Probably so many people are snickering about how gross or ugly New York is but I really do think all the city views are gorgeous! Still can't believe we're living here haha.

Post Comment
Post a Comment