Top Social

A Happy List: 116

Monday, May 2, 2016
Buying these curtains in the spur of the moment and ending up obsessed with the way they look!
This brow gel is literally amazing and prevents the dreaded "sharpie eyebrows" lol.
Finally getting copper fairy lights! They 100% transform a room! (Link here.)
Finding out about VIA, an Uber-type car service that is only $3.95 from 11-3!
Being able to get groceries delivered for free! Basically my dream come true.
Being able to get things same day delivery through Amazon.
All the cute elderly people in our neighborhood. <3
All the white noise in our apartment.
Putting together IKEA furniture.
Getting 2 jobs. I'll be busy!

- - - - -

Ok so we had just barely moved into our apartment. We just got back from the store with essentials and Jake was like, "What are we going to put above the toilet? Maybe a picture or something?"

Me: "Ah, can you please fix that fan! That noise is the worst."
Jake: "It's the ground it's on... it's uneven... I know exactly what to do!!!!!!"

Jake: (referring to Clementine's) "Are these called 'neham' in English or is that just Japanese?"

Jake: "I want to start using butter more."

Jake: "Our vacuum is coming tonight! It's gonna be dope! It's gonna pick up all your hurrrrrs."

Me: "Ugh, you brought your chromecast?"
Jake: "Em, my chromecast goes where I go."

Jake: *referring to my digital camera's case* "Where is his backpack?"

Me: "I'm mad at you."
Jake: "I think you're just trying to get a back rub."
It was true hahahaha.

Jake and I do this thing where we "die". Like basically at random times in a conversation we will just close our eyes like we are dead haha.
Me: "Eyebrows on fleek!"
Jake: "What does that mean? On fleek?"
Me: *died*
Jake: "Dead. Dead cause fashion or blogger term that I don't know about."

Jake was vacuuming and walked in on me in the bathroom hahaha. It was the first time this has ever happened and I couldn't stop laughing.
Post Comment
Post a Comment