Top Social

A Guy Outside Our Window In The Middle Of The Night?!

Thursday, May 5, 2016
Guys this is a real story. Sorry to do a text only post but actually not really because this is IMPORTANT. Also, I do what I want.

So, on Tuesday night I woke up to all this wind. If you don't know me, then just know that I HATE wind. Like literally tornados are my worst nightmare. Ok, so there was this really, really strong wind outside and it woke me up. I thought it was just stormy, because it's been pretty rainy in the city this week.

But then I saw these flashes of light? Like, you know when someone is in a tent with a flash light and you can see their shadow while you are standing outside the tent? That's what I was seeing on my curtains. 

Our apartment is on the second floor. Outside our windows is a roof of a one story building, and then on the other side is another tall building. Does that make sense? So think like a one story building sandwiched in between two tall buildings.

So, I got up and peaked outside and saw A GUY WITH A FLASH LIGHT WALKING AROUND. He was shining his light in my direction so I freaked out and jumped back into bed. I woke Jake up and told him there was a guy outside our window blowing wind with a flashlight. I think he was super confused. He just put his arm around me and said, "It's alright". MEN. 

So, basically from the hours of 2:00-4:00 I was awake in terror listening to some guy on the roof power blow various areas. I think he had finished our windows by the time I was awake, because from then on the blowing sounded further away.

BUT STILL. Isn't that the weirdest thing? Like literally what was he doing? I need to know. Someone thought he was doing graffiti, but there isn't any up there. My mom thought he was repairing something, but why at 2:00 am??

Theories are welcome, because I am still very paranoid about someone being out there in the middle out the night.

XOXO
- - - - -
E
Post Comment
Post a Comment