Top Social

Becoming An Alien Via Bath Bomb

Thursday, May 5, 2016
There isn't any food in this post. Are you surprised?

K honestly how do my eyebrows look. I tried this gel from Benefit Cosmetics the other day and I thought they looked better than they usually do, but I need honest internet opinions. I'm trying to get bolder eyebrows without sharpie-ing them in lol.


I usually don't like bathing, but for some reason I have loved it ever since we moved here? I think maybe it's all the walking and the spare time that I have. Or maybe the fact that I can have my laptop on top of the toilet and watch a show haha. 

BUT GUYS THIS BATH BOMB IS AMAZING. It always takes me so long to decide which one to get, but I love space and aliens so naturally I got the intergalactic!


The foam it made was so pretty. Have you ever tried to take a picture of your bath without getting nude limbs in it? Pretty difficult.


You can't see it super well, but it made the water all sparkly. If you hate glitter, then just make sure to rinse of after your bath and you'll be fine. I loved the extra sparkle because I felt like Edward Cullen/an alien princess. #goalz

I love Lush but there are always so many thing in there! I don't know what half of them do! So if you have any favorites please let me know!

XOXO
- - - - -
E

Post Comment
Post a Comment