Top Social

A Happy List: 119

Monday, May 23, 2016
Xian's Famous Foods! A good cheap-eats option in NYC. I love their spinach dumplings. Jake recommends the pork noodles (N9).

All these flowers on the Upper East Side got me like <3.

We ordered chinese from Six Happiness and they were at our door in 20 minutes haha. That's good customer service!
We made really good life plans last night. I'm not sure if I should say exactly what they are, but in December we are making changes that will make my graduate school experience so much better.
Finding out my discount at Anthropologie is like 20% better than I originally thought it was.
These tortilla chips are the best. I don't know if I will ever go back to the regular style.
Walking out our front door to a full on farmer's market on the street?!?!
I have been really loving cereal. I mean like, 3-bowls-a-day loving.
I am mega lol-ing over this baby face in someone's knee.
This guy's Instagram posts are killin' me haha.
Seeing Bernese Mountain dogs in real life.
My shopping experience at Journelle.
This girl's wedding.

- - - - -

Clothes I am loving:

Posts in the blog-o-sphere I am loving: This look delicious. / I want to try the real bread pudding and then make this! / My friend is restoring an airstream trailer and I am SO EXCITED to follow the adventures online! / You have to read this fitness journey. It convinced me to do the BBG thing, but I am poor so I'm doing it a different way (kind of) lol. / My friend went to Odysseo and it's my favorite thing. I think horses are soooo funny for some reason and I'm so sad I couldn't enter her giveaway!

- - - - -

Here are some funny things people said this week:

Jake: "Isn't it weird that babies are like, fishes? Until their born?"

Jake: "Cupbop is good, but Cupbop isn't life."

(We were talking about how technology will be so far advanced when we have kids.) Jake: "He'll be like, dating robots. We'll be like, "K. Like can you not reproduce."

My mom: "I can't handle all these flowers."

My mom: *not talking to me haha* "Really! Can't you see? Are you an idiot?!"

My mom: *after venting about The Walking Dead for 5 minutes* "They need to talk about Daryl or something."

XOXO
- - - - -
E

Post Comment
Post a Comment