Top Social

A Happy List: 120

Monday, May 30, 2016
I have been uploading all of the photos on my hard drive to my iCloud  and I found this gem from when I had blonde hair haha. 
Finally trying chicken and waffles. (Greatest thing about New York: tons of vegetarian food.)
Making more friends here in a month than we did in 3 years in Utah lol.
Finding out Skullie is alive. (We thought she was dead.)
Getting on the most squished subway train of all time.
Max Brenner hot chocolate! (So expensive though.)
I love when Chris D'elia does his Rick impression.
I got this cardigan from Anthropologie for $12!
My friend, Leah, got the cutest puppy!
The way my skin feels in the humidity.
This Instagram feed. The colors!

- - - - -

Here are some funny things people said this week:

(I was making the bed.) Jake: "Wait, put that one on my side because it's Bae Pillow." 

Jake: "Since donuts are like $12 a piece here, maybe Twizzlers will become my new Bae Pillow."

(We were talking about if we would get remarried if one of us died. I was telling Jake that if I did I would still wear Jake's wedding ring around my neck. For some reason I chose Carl as the fake husband's name and was telling Jake what I would say to him."
Jake: "You would have to say his name like, "Carrrrlllll?!" I would say it like that to him. I'd be lolz Baker in ghost form."

I gave Jake some shorts to try on and he was making all these excuses to not try them on. One was, "This is also a size 50???" He was looking at the UK size lol.

Me: "Jake, just finish the rest of that cookie dough!"
Jake: "This is a whole other session!"

Jake while posting to Instagram: "Don't tell anyone, but I have a filter on this one."

Jake is growing his hair out. It's getting pretty long. The other day while we were walking down the street he said, "Whoa, I just looked in the window and I didn't even recognize... my hair."

- - - - -

Posts in the blog-o-sphere I am loving: Cutest picnic award. / I have been following Mary Lauren on Instagram for a while, but just barely realized she has a super cute blog! / I found this blog through a comment on one of my posts. She lives in Norway and I am obsessed. / Mega girl crush.

- - - - -

Clothes I am loving: (All from Kiss Me Bang Bang cause I'm obsessed.) Starbuck's shirt, yes plz. / I know AF will stop being slang, but until it does I will rock this. / Space. That's all. 


XOXO
- - - - -
E

P.S. Sorry I missed two days!




Post Comment
Post a Comment