Top Social

MacarOn Cafe

Thursday, May 19, 2016
The "rose" macaron. SO GOOD. I am a sucker for anything rose flavored, though.
The "Capri" sandwich: goat cheese, granny smith apple, honey, pine nuts, and raisins on a baguette! I have never liked goat cheese until now.


HOW CUTE IS THIS PLACE? You seriously need to add it to your New York list. The sandwiches are premade and this place is right by Central Park, so you could go picnic! Anyway, pretty sure we will be going here very often, so prepare for many more posts.

I want to try basically all the macaron flavors, but especially the honey lavendar! They also have a PB&J flavor that I'm curious about.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

P.S. My bangs always look great when I leave the house, but then I have to walk to the subway stations and they look like this ^^ :(
Post Comment
Post a Comment